Candidates who do not have experience in travel domain need not to apply
- Identify and Design potential pricing strategies to achieve profitability and sales growth.
- Anticipating market trends in a fast changing business environment
- Striving for 100% accuracy in all fare loading by placing a strong emphasis on the quality control aspects of the process and through process improvement.
- Analyze the loaded contract & Set the pricing to sell with competitive price
- Manage on a day-to-day basis workload and tasks related to fare loading
- Support product team to launch new markets with the support of market intelligence, latest technology and Pricing strategy.
- Utilising extensive and existing industry insight and intelligence to propose new solutions to existing and new airlines.
- Making sure that all sales opportunities are fully explored and captured.
- Constantly reviewing procedures and processes with a vigilant eye to look for ways to make them more efficient.
- Provide relevant data to Supplier Relations team to negotiate better & new airline contracts.
- Support Technology / Marketing and Sales team to make process more robust and efficient, promote better products and to sell better and competitive packeges
- Handel internal and external WRM with the top management
- Revenue Management System Expertise
- 5 8 Years of Experience in Fare Filing
- Knowledge of IATA fare construction
- Candidate should has excellent knowledge of Sabre & Amadeus
- Candidate should has excellent knowledge of OTAs
- Candidate should has excellent knowledge of MS-Excel and formulas
- Candidate must have very strong analytical skills for reporting purpose
- Should possess excellent presentation skills..
Please apply with your latest CV. at hr_executive@Xcelserv.com or
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited