We are in Quest of a Citrix NetScaler Administrator for our travel vertical myflightsearch- xcelserv venture at Gurgaon!
- Develop and maintain enterprise load balancer services solution using Citrix Netscaler Application Delivery Controller
- Will be responsible for remote management of Citrix Netscaler in Data Center environment.
- Will be working on administration, changes, and projects for multiple clients, both front- and backend.
- Install, configure, and manage enterprise load balancer infrastructure.
- Create and manage virtual servers, pools/pool members, nodes, monitors.
- Create and manage customized load balancer rule scripting and deploying Global Server Load Balancing.
- Create and manage secure socket layer (SSL) offload, ciphers and Traffic Management and optimization.
- Configuration of Content Switching and Cache Redirection along with DNS Load Balancer
- Will execute changes, upgrades and patches and handle malfunctions at multiple clients.
- Troubleshoot application layer issues related to load balancer services.
- Resolve all load balancer services remedy tickets as needed.
- Perform patch management for the load balancer infrastructure.
- Create and maintain proper configuration management as it pertains to load balancer services.
- Create and update documentation including standard operating procedures, and network documentation and diagrams.
- Perform daily health checks and monitoring for the load balancer infrastructure.
- Provide weekly performance metrics.
- Submit change request documentation to address enterprise configuration change.
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
- Extensive knowledge and extended experience in Citrix Netscaler ADC.
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining enterprise load balancer services
- Trained / Certified on Citrix Certified Associate - Networking (CCA-N).
- Should have a strong customer focus and communication skills
- Should have experience in managing and updating VPX, MPX and SDX Netscalers within production environments.
- Should have great analytical skills and the ability to take ownership.
Please share updated CV at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Experience :
How soon will you Join :
Expected CTC .
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited