an Xcelserv venture in our Gurgaon Office .
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing products
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Working on source control and build tools such as SVN, Git,
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Work seamlessly with the local development and QA team and with other members of our global team.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Work experience of 2 to 4 years
- Basic understanding front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and bootstrap
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in integrating client side scripts with in-house/third party APIs
- Strong debugging/diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
IMPORTANT NOTE -
- 5 DAY WORKING
- AFTERNOON SHIFT .
- MAXIMUM SALARY UPTO 7 LAC.
- SALARY AS PER INDUSTRIAL NORMS (up to 30 %)
- INTERVIEW PROCESS MAY TAKE UP TO 1 TO 3 HRS (Please cooperate)
Please share updated copy of Resume with email@example.com
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
For More - Please Visit www.myflightsearch.com , www.xcelserv.com
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited