- Build team of SEO specialists to drive quality content and increase sites organic traffic which ultimately leads to ROI
- Assess existing SEO and content strategies and introduce new tactics.
- Partner with external agencies/vendors to create, implement, and optimize natural search campaigns across multiple search engines and brands.
- Manage Ranking and Keyword status by producing keyword analysis. Manage tracking, managing and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings.
- Manage online content and ensure that all copy is engaging as well as user and SEO friendly.
- Researching and understanding the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends
- Responsible for creating annual/monthly goals, job descriptions and KRA for new and existing hires
- Keep pace with the changes in the SEO industry and trends to ensure compliance and efficiency with the latest SEO guidelines and algorithms.
- Educate internal resources on the importance of SEO.
- Responsible for developing global SEO strategies, mobile and new line of businesses.
- Analyze opportunity for growing traffic. Continually monitors new trends and evaluates risk/reward for implementation.
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting; hiring, direct cost and website traffic
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate; MBA or comparable work experience preferred
- 9+ years demonstrated e-commerce experience, with a minimum of 7 years of SEO experience
- Organic Marketing experience in US Markets
- Expert level skillset on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Webmaster Tools or similar technology
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective, asks "why") and a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious)
- both side transport
- 5 days working
- Afternoon shift (3 PM -12 AM)
Please share an updated copy of resume at HR@MYFLIGHTSEARCH.COM or
Also share your
Total Experience :
Expected CTC :
How soon can you join :
Are you currently to working or willing to relocate in Gurgaon/Delhi - (Yes/No)
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
For More Kindly visit https://www.myflightsearch.com/ or http://www.xcelserv.com/
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited