As the VP of Procurement & Sourcing, lead the purchasing team that buys critical goods and services for the organization. You may have to start as an Individual contributor initially but will have to build a team as you go. As the head of procurement & sourcing, your role is building positive relationships with external suppliers to negotiate favorable deals and make sure that stakeholders within their organization receive quality service and promptly get the goods they need.
- Responsible for the P&L and process creation of the Sourcing and Production Teams
- End to end responsibility for the procurement of Products, technical evaluation of materials and negotiation.
- Responsible for deployment of effective Purchasing Strategies, selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods
- Responsible for sourcing through identification of cost-effective suppliers for procurement with an aim of improving quality & reliability. Budgeting funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials & maximum cost savings
- Acquiring quality goods and services from preferred vendors within a stipulated budget, on or before the deadline. It includes sourcing, requisitioning, ordering, expediting, inspection, and reconciliation
- Responsible for execution, contract management, and life cycle support & preparing monthly / quarterly / yearly purchase budgets, identifying potential cost savings.
- Drive commercial negotiations to improve procurement terms & Conducting risk analysis
- Keeping track of the progress of the procurement. This would mean that you should keep checking on the suppliers in order to ensure that they are abiding by the terms of the contract and will be able to supply you with the goods and services by the deadline
- Identifying, negotiating, and developing a dedicated supplier/vendor source for achieving cost effective purchases of raw materials and reduction in delivery time.
- Provide insightful and innovative solutions to knowledge processes, in the strategic sourcing and procurement research and related analytic domain
- Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, financial accounting, treasury, risk management, etc.
- Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics on the buy-side (and the sell side),but also the internal knowledge and "language of the business" Excellent communication skills and even better listening skills that allows the CPO to get the "voice of the internal customer" and to understand the company culture and how to best communicate procurement's value to it.
- Ability to "sell" procurement's value and to run procurement as a services business like any other well-run professional services business.
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices but does not have to come from within the procurement ranks.
- Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals. Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems.
- Change management skills and self-awareness to take varying approaches with a dynamic set of stakeholders (e.g., expert model vs. facilitative model).
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management and business continuity planning.
- Good communication and negotiation skills in English, Hindi. Knowledge of Mandarin or Cantonese will be an added advantage (but not mandatory )
Please send your updated profile to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
https://shopvizer.com/ (Coming Soon)
Recruiter Name:Mr. Suneet Hans
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited