- Responsible for the Customer Service vertical Travel Business Unit in the organization ,
- Determining call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Defining customer-service standards
- Framing work direction and plan for the associates based on their capabilities , Setting up targets, SOP & SLA, setting and maintaining CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets .
- Own and drive implementation of global process initiatives focusing on maximizing customer satisfaction and ensure process compliance.
- Built multiple predictive business models to reduce repeat calls to reduce call volume by 25% and replicated at different locations using probability techniques.
- Process improvement initiatives to achieve maximum efficiency in various operations
- Directing activities involving sales through internal targets based on revenue per agent through core product and conversion as well as up-selling on ancillary products and proactive call outs. Strategizing delivery of monthly targets by mapping of targets on daily / weekly basis, distribution of individual targets
- Delivering effective resolution to customer queries and improving relationships with the customer by anticipating customer future requirements, thereby ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Ensuring delivery of high quality services to support customer's business needs & achieving continued high customer satisfaction from all operational users for services
- Driving a strong value proposition and ensuring a strong Business Excellence involvement in onshore delivery deals
- Conducting internal process audits & process reviews for ensuring strict adherence to the process parameters/systems as per defined guidelines
- Support organizations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling employees; communicating job expectations;
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing Performance, planning and suggesting, compensation actions.
- Post Graduate / MBA with at least 13 years of experience and 8 years in Business/Operational Excellence role
- Excellent Knowledge of travel process
- Experience in managing entire process operations with an aim to accomplish corporate plans & goals successfully.
- Green Belt or Black Belt preferred with experience in managing operational quality
- Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict management
- Abilities in coordinating with internal/external customers for running successful business operations.
- Expertise in managing & leading teams for running successful process operations & implementing procedures and service standards for business excellence
- Should be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills.
- Excellent team management and customer relationship management Skills .
- Experience in monitoring delivery of high-quality customer experience elevating customer satisfaction, while adhering to the SLAs and work processes and thus managing cost-effective operations
- Skilled in mapping business requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with the pre-set guidelines.
- Knowledge of US /UK Travel Process,
- Knowledge of GDS will be a plus.
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 22,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Mr. Suneet Hans
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited