- Responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership to the team and be fully accountable for the entire service delivery for that vertical.
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop and deploy new products/ solutions that comply with industry best practices and standards
- Planning and execution for all the efforts involved in product development
- Build and mentor team to create and maintain portfolio of technology products & solutions
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of products - both on premise as well as cloud setup
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives \
Skills required :
- 15+ years of work experience with a broad range of digital web and mobile products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Must have experience with Travel Industry GDS, NDC along with integration with global CDN providers.
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver new systems from scratch in domains relevant to the company to provide unparalleled service offerings to clients.
- Past experience as a solution architect and a demonstrated ability to stay updated and run pilots with emerging technologies.
- Experience architecting, developing software, or scale production-grade Big Data solutions in virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners, track technology evolution and translate that into functional systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience using APIs, Web hooks and general data transfer approaches
- Past experience in leading business units and working with CXOs with responsibility for metrics such as revenue is a MUST.
- Strong English communications skills- written and verbal is a MUST.
Good to Haves:
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Growth / deal success will be a positive, but is not essential.
- Hands on experience with emerging technologies like ML, NLP, text analytics, web scraping would be preferred. (Prior experience would be preferred, not mandatory. Ability to learn and lead teams dealing with these technologies is more important.)
- Hands on experience with work flow automation and RPA is preferred. (Prior experience would be preferred, not mandatory. Ability to learn and lead teams in these spaces is more important.)
Please share updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 35,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Mr. Suneet Hans
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited