- Write test suites for a small project or a medium to large feature set.
- Provide time estimations on tasks with 75% accuracy.
- Coordination with the core development team to prevent problems and to improve the products test ability.
- Gap analysis test cases
- Reports to the QA Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and adhere to all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
Required Skills :-
- Must be Graduate ( B.tech.- CS/ENC, BSc.- IT/BCA, or diploma in computer applications)
- 2 years of experience in software testing (manual/ automation)
- Working Knowledge of Test Cases, Design & Execution ,
- Working Knowledge of Agile Development process ,WEB API, WCF, C#, SDLC, STLC
- Knowledge of basic Testing tools
- Knowledge of Travel domain would be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
Contact Company:Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
Address:PLOT NO-230,,UDYOG VIHAR,PHASE-I,GURGAON, GURGAON, Haryana, India